BUSINESS LAWYER | COMMERCIAL LAWYER
Engage a business lawyer / commercial lawyer at an early stage to protect your interests. Our business lawyers and commercial lawyers provide legal expertise at fixed fee rates in relation to:
- Business formation & structures
- Business leases
- Business risk management
- Commercial agreements and advice
- Competition & consumer law
- Compliance & regulatory advice
- Corporate governance & company secretarial
- Directors duties
- Employment law
- Intellectual property law
CONTACT US for more information about how our business lawyers and commercial lawyers can help you, a free initial consult, and fixed fee quote.
Take a look at our INSIGHTS page for free resources relating to corporate & commercial services.
- When are agreed damages clauses in contracts unenforceable penalty clauses rather than enforceable liquidated damages clauses?
- $45,000 damages for republication of defamatory statement by third party: Milne v Ell  NSWSC 555 (8 May 2017)
- Franchisors and holding companies beware: Fair Work Amendment (Protecting Vulnerable Workers) Bill 2017
- Protecting your brand & trade mark registration
- Minimum employment terms and conditions in Australia
- Establishing an Australian branch of an overseas business vs an Australian subsidiary company of an overseas business
- Important considerations when choosing a name for your business
- How to manage an employee’s performance & associated disciplinary action
- Online copyright infringement of movies and website blocking by CSPs: Roadshow Films Pty Ltd v Telstra Corporation Ltd  FCA 1503 (15 December 2016)