Mid – Senior Commercial Litigation Lawyer
We are an award-winning law firm backed by substantial international and domestic experience. Our lawyers have a reputation for delivering quality cost effective expertise in the areas of litigation & dispute resolution and corporate & commercial advisory services.
- flexible and remote work practices with an ultimate focus on results and client satisfaction
- collegiate environment
- competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
- access to interesting and challenging work across a broad range of industries and sectors
Find out more at https://hglaw.com.au/about/.
We are currently looking for a full time mid – senior level lawyer commercial litigator with 3 – 10 years’ post admission experience to join our dynamic and robust team in Sydney.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- mid – senior level lawyer (at least 3 – 10 years of relevant experience primarily in civil & commercial litigation, as well as corporate & commercial advisory work)
- strong client care, drive, perseverance and resilience to secure results with integrity every time
- ability to manage busy workload and deadlines independently with minimal supervision
- commercial acumen, ability to think strategically, and emotional intelligence
- clear, concise and effective communication style
- a desire to contribute to and benefit from business expansion
Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
How to apply
To apply please submit your covering letter and CV to email@example.com before 31 January 2022.