Our lawyers assist in all aspects of business litigation including in relation to the following:
- Administrative disputes
- Consumer protection
- Contractual disputes
- Debt recovery proceedings
- Defamation proceedings
- Directors’ and corporate disputes
- Insolvency proceedings
- Intellectual property disputes
- Workplace / employment related disputes
Take a look at our INSIGHTS page for free resources relating to our litigation and dispute resolution services.
CONTACT US for a quote and free initial discussion.
- When are agreed damages clauses in contracts unenforceable penalty clauses rather than enforceable liquidated damages clauses?
- $45,000 damages for republication of defamatory statement by third party: Milne v Ell  NSWSC 555 (8 May 2017)
- Minimum employment terms and conditions in Australia
- Online copyright infringement of movies and website blocking by CSPs: Roadshow Films Pty Ltd v Telstra Corporation Ltd  FCA 1503 (15 December 2016)
- Protection for small businesses against unfair contract terms : ss 23 – 28 of Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)
- A guide to statutory demands & what to do if you are served with a demand
Level 21, 133 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
T: +61 2 8005 7388
F: +61 2 8310 9779