The Franchising Code of Conduct (Code) is a mandatory code prescribed under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and applies to each party to a franchise agreement. We advise both franchisors and franchisees in relation to compliance with the Code including assistance with the following:
- Information statements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Disclosure documents
- Franchise manuals
- Franchise agreements
- Associated leases, licences and other agreements
- Provision of solicitor advice statements
We also assist in relation to franchise related disputes and terminations. We do so at cost effective fixed fee rates.
CONTACT US to arrange a fixed fee appointment.
Take a look at our INSIGHTS page for free resources relating to corporate & commercial services.
- Business formation & structures
- Business leases
- Business risk management
- Commercial agreements and advice
- Competition & consumer law
- Compliance & regulatory advice
- Corporate governance & company secretarial
- Directors duties
- Employment law
- Intellectual property law