Commercial lawyers Sydney
Engage a commercial lawyer at an early stage to protect your interests and enhance your overall position. Our commercial lawyers in Sydney assist in all aspects of commercial law including in relation to:
- Business formation & structures
- Business leases
- Business risk management
- Commercial agreements and advice
- Competition & consumer law
- Compliance & regulatory advice
- Corporate governance & company secretarial
- Directors duties
- Employment law
- Intellectual property law
Take a look at our INSIGHTS page for free resources relating to corporate & commercial services.
Contact our commercial lawyers Sydney for a free initial consult, and fixed fee quote.
- When are agreed damages clauses in contracts unenforceable penalty clauses rather than enforceable liquidated damages clauses?
- Damages for republication of defamatory statement by third party
- Franchisors and holding companies beware: Fair Work Amendment (Protecting Vulnerable Workers) Bill 2017
- Protecting your brand & trade mark registration
- Minimum employment terms and conditions in Australia
- Establishing an Australian branch of an overseas business vs an Australian subsidiary company of an overseas business
- Important considerations when choosing a name for your business
- How to manage an employee’s performance & associated disciplinary action
- Online copyright infringement of movies and website blocking by CSPs: Roadshow Films Pty Ltd v Telstra Corporation Ltd  FCA 1503 (15 December 2016)