COMMERCIAL LITIGATION LAWYERS
Our commercial litigation lawyers are able to pre-empt and extinguish the threat of litigation before the risk arises through strategic legal advice.
Where litigation is a realistic possibility, our commercial litigation lawyers are able to effectively negotiate with the other party where appropriate in order to secure your position in terms of costs if it is necessary for the matter to proceed to trial, and potentially avoid the need for the time and expense of litigation by achieving an early commercial settlement.
If however litigation has become unavoidable, our litigation lawyers can react effectively and vigorously and have a broad domestic and international knowledge base to deal with the various issues which may arise. As commercial litigation lawyers we act in all Australian Courts and Tribunals in relation to matters such as:
- Administrative disputes
- Consumer protection
- Contractual disputes
- Debt recovery proceedings
- Defamation proceedings
- Directors’ and corporate disputes
- Insolvency proceedings
- Intellectual property disputes
- Workplace / employment related disputes
Take a look at our INSIGHTS page for free resources relating to our litigation and dispute resolution services.
CONTACT US for a quote and free initial discussion.
- Automation, artificial intelligence and legal issues
- When are agreed damages clauses in contracts unenforceable penalty clauses rather than enforceable liquidated damages clauses?
- Damages for republication of defamatory statement by third party
- Franchisors and holding companies beware: Fair Work Amendment (Protecting Vulnerable Workers) Bill 2017
- Protecting your brand & trade mark registration