Parenting orders pursuant to Part VII of the Family Law Act 1975 (Cth). Perfect if parents have reached an agreement and want to file Consent Orders in the Family Court of Australia or if there is no agreement and you require parenting orders to accompany an Initiating Application or Application in a Case.